Scrigno Adjustable Sliding Pocket Door Kit – complete with jambs for plasterboard walls.
- Suits doors 35-44mm thick
- maximum door weight – 120kg
Scrignokit has 7 pieces and is easily assembled. By cutting away the pre-marked excess
parts you can get all the other sizes: track, PVC profiles on sides and wood spacer.
Available in four door sizes –
• 626-826 (metric sizes): permits making three sizes for 626, 726, 826 mm single door
• 610-762 (imperial sizes): permits making three sizes for 610, 686, 762 mm single door
• 926-1026 (metric sizes): permits making two sizes for 926 and 1026 mm single door
• 838-914 (imperial sizes): permits making two sizes for 838 and 914 mm single door
• Fast intuitive assembly for perfect installation
• Easy to install on 125 mm plasterboard wall
• As functional as a conventional frame
• The four versions allow minimal waste for smaller frame sizes.
• 4 vertical uprights made of plate metal with 0.8 mm thickness, 2 of which
reinforced in the initial part with a special 2.4 mm thick metal profile; sliding
track, wood spacer, bottom and top base made of 1 mm thick metal
• Accessory fittings: 1 bag with hangers, brackets and complementary items for
fitting the door, 60 screws (3.5×19 mm) for fastening the plasterboard to the
vertical uprights and junction tongue for transforming two single doors into a
• Jambs: white melamine.
Estimated delivery time - next day delivery if ordered before 1pm