The Tectus TE 240 3D Concealed Hinge is a revolutionary hinge system that offers a sleek and modern look for doors, while also providing superior functionality. The hinge is designed to be completely concealed within the door and frame, resulting in a clean and uninterrupted aesthetic.
Crafted from high-quality materials, the Tectus TE 240 3D Concealed Hinge offers incredible durability and longevity, making it a reliable choice for both residential and commercial applications. It also features a unique 3D adjustment system, which allows for precise and effortless adjustments in all three dimensions: height, depth, and lateral.
Installation of the Tectus TE 240 3D Concealed Hinge is simple and straightforward, whether you are renovating your home or outfitting a new commercial space, the Tectus TE 240 3D Concealed Hinge is the perfect solution for achieving a clean and modern look without sacrificing performance.
Product Features –
- completely concealed hinge system
- for timber, steel or aluminium frames
- for unrebated and rebated flush residential doors
- sideways closed hinge body for a homogeneous mortise appearance
- 3D adjustment (side +/- 3,0 mm, height +/- 3,0 mm, compression +/- 1,5 mm)
- maintenance-free slide bearings
Technical Details –
- Load capacity – 60.0 kg
- Overall length – 155.0 kg
- Width (door part) – 18.0 mm
- Width (frame part) – 21.0 mm
- Cutter diameter – 16.0 mm
- Collar ring diameter – 30.0 mm
- Opening angle – 180°
Suitable for –
- Type of door leaf – Timber
- Rebate – rebated flush/ unrebated
- Type of frame – aluminium frame, blind frame, block frame, casing frame, steel frame
Available in a range of finishes – see drop down box
Please note the load capacity mentioned above refers to the use of 2 hinges per door leaf. Sold individually and fixings included.
Estimated delivery time between 2-3 working days.