Since 1914 Frank Allart have been manufacturing the finest quality brass and bronze ironmongery in their Birmingham factory.
George Allart began his own business working from a small workshop within the premises of a company owned by a family friend. At the end of the First World War he set up in Balsall Heath manufacturing brassfoundry for the architectural, marine and railway trades. His son, Frank, joined the family firm as an apprentice patternmaker in 1917, at the age of fourteen.
In 1935 they moved to larger premises in Ladywood, Birmingham, which was to be their home for the next sixty years.
In 1995 the company again moved into a much larger purpose built modern manufacturing facility within the same Ladywood district of Birmingham, just a short stroll down the canal towpath from Price & Oliver’s current location. A substantial investment was made to upgrade both production and finishing equipment to enable Frank Allart to stay at the forefront of high quality architectural hardware manufacture.
Price & Oliver have specified and supplied quality Frank Allart fittings to all sorts of high-end buildings and private residences throughout the UK.